Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
Take the Next Step in Your Scrum Master Journey
As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), you’ve been introduced to
Scrum values, practices, and applications. You now understand how to
provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of
typical project managers.
Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and
Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and
a commitment to continuous improvement.
To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is
achieving an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM®) certification
from Scrum Alliance®. Our advanced offering is ideal for a Certified
ScrumMaster who has one or more years of work experience in that role.
Through the A-CSM course you will learn how to:
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack
of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values and principles.
- Remove impediments to enable long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile approaches to skeptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition as the Agile expert in your company or location.
Most importantly, by receiving the A-CSM certification, you will
improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace and keep your
team on the right track.
What are the other benefits of an Advanced ScrumMaster certification?
Requirements for Advanced ScrumMaster Certification
- A focus on implementation - The A-CSM program is designed to
build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced skills for the
implementation of Scrum and Agile techniques within your company and
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace - Our Certified
Scrum Trainers and Certified Enterprise Coaches have trained and
coached Scrum to over 600,000 people around the globe. The new A-CSM
certification provides an opportunity to take the next step and stand
out among the global Scrum community.
- Stand out in your industry - As a member of the Scrum Alliance
globally recognized community, you show your employer (or potential
employer) your potential as a highly valued professional.
This certified educational offering is on the Path to CSP®, providing
professionals with a set of techniques and skills that go beyond the
basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction,
facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
Download the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Learning Objectives
This course is built upon shared experience and exercises that
provide concrete practice to
build deeper understanding of and skill with the topics covered.
Working with your peers you will develop significantly greater depth in
your Scrum Master practice.
Who should attend?
This course is designed specifically for Certified ScrumMasters with the
requisite minimum of one year of experience in the role. Come prepared
to share your knowledge and experience and learn from the experiences
of your peers and the facilitator.
The atmosphere is casual and relaxed, but the learning is serious! Come prepared to learn and have some fun along the way.
*14 Category B PDUs upon completion of the class
Recent Participant Comments
- "This course was great! The participation and shared experience added a lot. Jan was a wonderful source of information." - DG, Chicago
- "I really enjoyed the role playing and collaborative aspects of the class. The class was strongly rooted in community of practice." - AR, Chicago
- "Very good course and very informative. I enjoyed sharing experiences and discussing real-world problems with other colleagues in the field." - Annonymous, St Louis, MO
- I enjoyed this class, the discussion and the format. Jan clearly has a lot of experience and knowledge." - JM, St Louis, MO
for information on public or client-site training.
The Agile Team Handbook, Second Edition
Completely revised and expanded, The Agile Team Handbook, Second
Edition, will help guide you, your Team, and your organization on your
Agile journey using Scrum.
Now available in paperback and Kindle!
Upcoming Scrum Alliance® Certified Training
Visit Scrum Alliance to view all upcoming Greyrock Agile training events.
Or email email@example.com or call +1 800-526-8434 for information on upcoming Scrum Alliance® certified training events.